Administrator
    Thanks

Xbox One Disc Drive Unreliable?

This youtube video shows what seems to be the most common problem users are finding with their xbox one consoles.

[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

Thanks

Re: Xbox One Disc Drive Unreliable?

That is an insane amount of bad drives to video taped and loaded on youtube.

Thanks

Is anyone else disgusted that products costing more than $20 use optical media in 2014? This was crap technology when it was new, but to still be using junk with these latencies, total lack of durability, and high failure rate of read devices, I just don't get it.

Thanks

Well I am a quite a bit older than most here. I have a friend that has one of the original Sony CD players. The drive was ALL metal and glass. No plastic. IT STILL WORKS!

Remember Boom boxes in the early 90's. they had a CD player in them. That CD would stop working in a few months every-time! PS1 had high failure rate on the plastic drive. PS2 also. Now add mobo problems and landfills are full of stuff. So much for recycling...