Thanks

Macbook Pro Retina 13" A1502 820-3476-A Strange keyboard / trackpad / Airport issue

Hi, today I'm working on this board and have a strange problem, first wifi is not detected, ever changed all attached parts.

secondly, keyboard and trackpad not detected at boot, that's mean that alt / D / PRAM reset doesn't work, but works with external keyboard AND internal trackpad and keyboard are fully functionnal once the OS is loaded...

could the two problems be related? is the trackpad / keyboard problem on the boot be an EFI or SMC issue?

Thanks for your ideas

Thanks

Re: Macbook Pro Retina 13" A1502 820-3476-A Strange keyboard / trackpad / Airport issue

just thought that I ever had similar issue with A1708, alt boot (USB for example) OK with external keyboard but not with internal keyboard directly on the OS, Is there anything I forget?

I've just flashed new BIOS Clean ME, same problem

Thanks

Re: Macbook Pro Retina 13" A1502 820-3476-A Strange keyboard / trackpad / Airport issue

You are booting to MacOS and not Windows or Linux, right?

Is there a device called "Apple Internal Keyboard/Trackpad" detected under USB in the System Information?

You could have an issue with U4801 or some data line to it.
    Inspect all SPI lines to/from the U4801 as the CPU communicates with the keyboard/trackpad via SPI until the laptop boots to OS, then it switches to USB interface.

And also a quick note, if you were to change U4801, you must pull it off the donor board.