Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Anyone successfully repair xbox one bluray drive for not reading games movies?

I got in an xbox one that would not play games or movies. It just always says "insert disk" if I wait long enough, sometimes a screen pops up thar says disk could not be read. I ordered a lens and replaced it yesterday, and there is no change. Still not working.

Anyone successfully repaired the blu ray drive?

I might order another lens from a 5 different suppliers. Over the last month or two, suppliers have gone to hell. Multiple supplies are sending short orders, not sending orders, sending defective lens, sending lens that stop working in hours.... And sending 450eaa lasers, when I ordered 450daa!!!!!! Is has just gone to hell anymore. Considering walking away from this business. CHINA you can SUCK IT!

Thanks

Re: Anyone successfully repair xbox one bluray drive for not reading games movies?

Hi

The reason you and others are having this problem is you are not getting replacement parts from X-box reprasentatives. All the China patern lasers are no good hope this helps you.

Thanks

Re: Anyone successfully repair xbox one bluray drive for not reading games movies?

Who are "X-box representatives"?

Forgot to tell yall about getting a PS4 laser DOA from Game Unlimited on Ebay. They have seen sooooo many bad parts anymore...

edit: thanks tellyman, I found the xbox reprasentatives and have ordered all my stuff that I need from them. Life is good naw!
    Last edited by gamestationoh; 11-13-2014 at 04:24 PM.

Thanks

Any chance I could get contact info for the Xbox representative?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks

Hi

What I mean by X-BOX reps is official part suppliers do they exist? all the lasers out of china are of very poor quality now.

Thanks

Gotcha...I don't do too many Xbox repairs so I haven't needed many parts. I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there. I just wanted to see if anyone already had a good place to get parts for them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tellyman [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]
    Hi

What I mean by X-BOX reps is official part suppliers do they exist? all the lasers out of china are of very poor quality now.
    What things have you repaired on xbox one?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ConsoleMan [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]
    Any chance I could get contact info for the Xbox representative?

Thanks in advance!
    There are none. Console manufactures do not provide any parts or assistance. Back door/ black market is only way to get parts. Many sellers sell poor or bad parts, don't ever ship, only getting worse...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gamestationoh [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]
    There are none. Console manufactures do not provide any parts or assistance. Back door/ black market is only way to get parts. Many sellers sell poor or bad parts, don't ever ship, only getting worse...
    That's what I thought...that's why I was wondering where this "representative" was and how to get ahold of them!

Thanks

If you have an issue such as console read any disks except game disks I know 100% solution (not temporary) without any parts. Let me know if you still need the solution.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Art For This Useful Post:

gamestationoh (02-18-2015)