Thanks

Exclamation Anyone else have Nexus 5 plastic frame issues?

Hello,
    So I have owned a Nexus 5 for almost 2 years. It's a really nice phone for what it is, but I noticed a issue with it that came up recently. I also don't abuse it. I took really good care of it, and this happened.

What happened was this crack on my N5's LCD ass'y by the SIM slot. You can see the damage here: [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

Okay, now that you seen the damage to the phone and know I never abuse it(I keep it in a case most of the time) has anyone seen this on a phone that has NOT been abused yet? if so, can you post pictures of your own too to compare to mine? I have a sick feeling this is a common defect with this phone. It's a nice phone, but it doesn't feel as good as the 70.00 Windows Phone I got to experiment with Windows Phone and possibly will become my main phone if this Nexus breaks. It seriously feels like it's the back of the phone keeping it in one piece.

Thanks

Re: Anyone else have Nexus 5 plastic frame issues?

Here's the crack. Got lost in translation.
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

Thanks

Approach a nearby service centre to do the necessary changes to device as it is an issue which you cant fix all by youself.

Thanks

Buy a dead phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks

Once you can approach nearby service centre.
    [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...] | [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...] | [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]